We would love you to meet our real brides. They are full of confidence and they looked beautiful on their special day. It means a lot to us when our clients get in touch after their wedding day. Keep them coming! We also want you to hear bridal reviews from our clients and not just us! Love Ivy Blu. X
Thank you Charlotte. You looked so sophisticated. Your dress compliments your personality perfectly. We’re glad you enjoyed your special day, thank you for choosing Ivy Blu. X
Here's Ivy Blu!
Thank you all again so much! you were all so lovely and I am so happy that I found my dress in your beautiful shop! I felt amazing on my wedding day and it really was the best day of my life! My dress is still hanging up in my spare room and I must look at it every day as I pass by it! if only you got to wear your wedding dress more than once! Thank you Ivy Blu xxx
Thank you for your lovely review Caroline! We are so pleased your September wedding was a success! You looked amazing in your dress. Thank you for choosing Ivy Blu. X #ivyblubrides
I’d like to say a massive thank you for everything you have done for me. Claire and Elaine have gave me the best experience possible shopping for my wedding dress..It didn’t come natural for me like i thought it would…but with there help relaxed me and they took note they certainly know there job ..because they make your experience personal it’s all about you ….I can now look forward to next year in a more confident out look….thank you ladies for being yourselves …love you to bits ..xxx
Thank you to our lovely real brides for sending in their photos and their kind words. We have more to put on as well. Please keep sending your real reviews through, we love them!
Luckily for us, Jamie agreed to us interviewing her! We asked all about her wedding so you can get the inside scoop of her big day. Thanks Jamie, you look beautiful in your wedding dress. X
Our interview questions! Feel free to answer these questions yourself if you are one of our brides. We want your real reviews.
- Tell us your love story! Where and how did you meet your other half?
- Was it love at first sight or a fairy-tale of time?
- How long did it take you to find your perfect dress?
- Tell us something you learnt (that you didn’t know before) about buying a wedding dress.
- What was your favourite bit about the process?
- Did you have any bridezilla moments?
- Tell us about your wedding. Did everything go to plan?
1. Me and my husband met when I was 19 and he was 20. We vaguely knew of each other through people but the story goes I added him on MYSPACE and he sent me a message and everything else is history.
2. We was young and fell in love. We now have 2 daughters and couldn’t be happier together.
3. Finding my dress was really easy as I had an idea in my head and then one day Ivy Blu posted a picture of the dress on Instagram and I knew that would be my wedding dress. Once it came to time of trying dresses, I only tried 3 on and I still went with the one I had seen on their page. Without even trying this dress on I knew it was the one.
4. Buying/choosing a wedding dress is very easy if you know your style and what you want. I was dreading the process and I put it off for a while but actually because I knew myself and what I wanted it was all very simple.
5. My favourite part of the process was me and my two daughters trying our dresses after they had all been altered it was so lovely seeing their faces especially my youngest as she is only 4 and felt like a real princess and the feeling knowing it’s all done is a huge weight lifted I could start to look forward to the day and our holiday.
6. I had no bridezilla last moment at all I was very calm about everything. I even had people comment on how relaxed and easy I actually was.
7. My wedding was absolutely perfect it couldn’t of gone any better. Weather was amazing. Everyone had a fantastic day. We got married in Mauritius at the maritim resort and spa, we tied in our wedding and honeymoon together and we had our kids with us for the honeymoon too so that made it extra special. My wedding day wouldn’t of been what it was if it wasn’t for my Dad, he made sure everything was perfect for us so I would like to pay a huge tribute to him as he passed away unexpectedly on 4th March 2018 aged 48.